The result for June/July 2020 National Examination Council (NECO) exams is out.
This was made known by the Registrar of NECO, Prof. Godswill Obioma, in a statement he released to newsmen recently, where he stated that candidates who sat for the examination can now check their results on NECO website, www.neco.gov.ng.
With the new NECO result system, candidates can visit the results portals to check their results.
Below Are Easy Steps To Check Your June/July 2020 NECO Result.
1. The candidate have to visit NECO website, www.neco.gov.ng with their examination registration number.
2. It will lead you to the NECO Results system i.e (www.result.neco.gov.ng)
3. Pick your exam year. i.e 2020
4. Pick your exam type. i.e SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
5. Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
6. Lastly, click on the check result button to view your NECO result.
To get the token, create an account when you lunch the website i.e www.neco.gov.ng, login and buy the token online using the payment options.
Thanks for reading, please share this vital information with your family and friends.